Home

HORRIBLE GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

Edward_Zeth

I think JK2 should be violent, like SoF, which introduced the GHOUL coding. I would like to see people cut in half, or shot in the stomach, and falling and crying their eyes out ehile their guts fall out and they bleed. LOTS OF BLOOAD ALL OVER THE PLACE. A weaopn like the AvP gaunlets, where you can knife your enemy to death ruthlessly while the scream in horrible pain and bleed massive amounts. JK2 should be as bloody and violent as possible, it should be the most violent game ever. I mean, the game is SW, so you could use great weapons to rip, explode, or gun down a lot of people in a bloody mess. Also add violent screaming and a sound clip of Kyle laughing while people around him are dying.

The other great thing would be large crouds of civilians. In JK the levels had at most 20. I want to see like 100 roaming the streets of a JK2 city, so you can massacre them on the street by the dozens. I made and edited many city levels to have a lot of civilians (like 100) but no enemies, and then would use violence and ultra gun patches to destroy everybody. I hink it would be fun to do it in JK2

That wont happen.Its already confirmed

Besides, we always knew It wouldnt happen, its starwars, the game will probably be rated teen by the ESRB

Yeah, forgot that....Umm, make decapitating an option, and blood only for porjectile wounds. Or explosions. Make burning also

And games don't cause Comlumbine. People cause Columbines. People can tell the difference between games and real life.

Vagabond: wutangkillahbee7, please do not call people names. Thank you.

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: Vagabond ]

Please stop spamming the forum with crazy posts. And stop flaming people.

Anyway, to answer your post, no there won't be HORRIBLE GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. This is Star Wars. Not SoF. There is very little blood in Star Wars- movies or otherwise. LucasArts/Raven will be shooting for a Teen rating for the game. There will be no "people cut in half, or shot in the stomach, and falling and crying their eyes out ehile their guts fall out and they bleed", no "LOTS OF BLOOAD ALL OVER THE PLACE", no "you can knife your enemy to death ruthlessly while the scream in horrible pain and bleed massive amounts", and it won't be "the most violent game ever"... or any of your other ludicrous ideas.

Please, find a better hobby than spamming message boards.

I resent that idiot comment.

The definition of idiot:

a feebleminded person having a mental age not exceeding three years and requiring complete custodial care.

I have an IQ of 140+, which places me well above 3. I do not where diapers. Enough said.

I know another idiot that has posted 3 stupid posts in a day:

This one

"JK2 ENGINE"

"1 GIANT LEVEL"

Sound familiar? They should.

I am dead serious. I took a test about two months ago and my teacher literally called my a genius. 140 essentially meant I got all the cognitives right. 140 is the highest I can get on that test. I've gotten A++'s before. Now beat that!

well, JK was FUN at its best, but I enjoyed playing the game more when using mods like SS3, Ninja Kage, or Ansenal, and playing user-created levels. I got tired of the same levels and weak weapons and switched to great levels and mods wit blood and great weapons like BFGs.

I dont know how blood can ruin the gameplay, as its just something that changes what you see, not how you play

Anyway, If you dont like blood lots of games have the option to tune it down or turn it off completly(Or something like Serious Sam hippie mode ;))

games don't cause Comlumbine

I agree.At last you say something that makes sense

Archived