Home

try this..

Temperamental

Hey,

Well I am not sure the EXACT timeline of Jedi Knight.. wether ir takes place anywhere during or in between A New Hope to Return of the Jedi.... I thought of this..

Something that I never really liked about the new one, was that out of all the 7 Jedi you play... None, are Darth Vader... I waited through all the saber battles just to face the great dark lord..

So I thought, maybe you could incorperate a fight between Kyle, and Vader. for the end level or someting.. I dunno.. even as a secret level..

Just a thought.

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: ZeroXcape ]

That isn't really a viable option considering this takes place after hes died.

Someone last week tried to get Ravens attention by adressing a thread with their name. The moderator changed the name so if I were you I would do the same here or they will do it for you

call it "secret level - a good idea" or something like that.

wardz

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: wardz ]

Guest ZeroXcape
Originally posted by Lucky:

<STRONG>yar that was me, i demand zeroscape dictate his way on over here and seriously alter the name of this thread.

</STRONG>

Just for lucky...

What?..I dont understand... someone made a thread addressing Raven using their name...? explain...

And yea i forgot about the secret level in MOTS... but since MOTS did also take place after vader died.. it wouldn't make much more of a difference now to make one more, more advanced level.. a more exciting duel..?

Archived