Home

changing lightsaber

Noir

Who knows , maybe he doesnt start off with a saber, maybe the game starts with him captured, and he is made to fight with an over-confidant jedi, /he/she gives him a saber, and they battle... you (kyle)win the battle and run off through the base with the new (blue)saber you have, and as you go you start to pick up guns off the bodies you kill with the saber .... the same way you pick up guns and ammo in other games(kinda like the start of wolfenstein), damm that would be cool, or am i jus pipe dreamin.. it is possible, but i guess we will have to wait and see...umm do you guys get what i mean..? :cool:

If you read the other threads on this youd know why. JK....kyle had Rhans green one because Kyle wasnt a jedi yet and had to have a lightsaber straight away to fight the seven Dark Jedi. The fight with them was his training. In MOTS he still had Yuns orange lightsaber. Then when he turned to the Dark Side he gave up the force. Then its JK2s turn and Kyle has to make his own lightsaber as part of his training with Luke....thats what the majority of the forums think and there is some fact behind it.

Archived