Home

The last starfighter league

Lord Chief

LSF or Last Starfighter League is one of the oldest (more than 5 years old) and biggest (over 300 members worldwide) Starwars leagues in the gamingbusiness and we pride ourselves for being among the most respected groups out there on the internet.

LSF puts as much emphasis on gaming as it does on roleplaying. We have excellent websites, a clear commandstructure and, most important of all, enthousiastic members who are always willing to help you as you join as our newest recruits.

We support all Starwars games, especially Jedi Knight and the soon to be released Starwars Battlegrounds.

You think this may be your cup of tea? Sign in or check www.starfighters.com/lsf and I may just see you sooner than you think.

• 3 weeks later...

Well thats all nice but LSF doesn't have the greates rep around. Couple of years back quite a few LSF members including me were kicked for false claims of us hacking other ppl. This was completely untrue and no true evidence brought forth, and we were booted. We were trying to do our best like everyone else and we lost it because someone for some reason or another who didn't like us took us out by saying we hacked.

That ain't fair, and it wasn't right. Sorry, but you wont be getting my services.

I've been in LSF for over 3 years and I have seen one person kicked out for cheating (not hacking, just reporting games he didnt play in a WoW) and a few others for various other reasons.

I am sure there have been some mistakes, just like in any large organization. I don't know what happened when you were kicked, so I can't say if that was a mistake or not.

Archived