Home

what do you guys think?

access_flux

Guest Boba Rhett

I hold little to no value in IQ tests. They were originally created to measure the level of mental retardation in handicapped people. Somewere down the line, normal people started taking them. Go figure. :D The different IQ tests vary from person to person too. some say the average is 90 to 110 while others say the average is 110 to 130. That's quite I difference. :^/

I myself have gotten scores of 160+ on several and scores of 90 and below. That's just more proof of the inaccuracy of them and that it depends highly on what particular fields a person is good in.

What if your absolutely brilliant when it comes to math but you can't tell wether Mary is going to get to the parade before Joseph for the life of you? :p

well, i dunno, i dont put much stock in them either... i took one of those tests on brain.com and got a 130-something... but even on their site they say that your score may be off + or - 10 pts... iq is only reletive anyway, i know a lot of people who would do poorly on an iq test, but are much smarter than i am on different things...

Archived