Home

Episode II Trailer

Obi Kwan

I'm not sure if any of you have checked out the detailed description of the Episode II trailer on TFN. I read through it and it sounds legit; chock full of cheesy lines and etc but while emphasising the romantic element of the new movie. If you are at all interested in the new flick, I'd read it. There wasnt really anything there that was a huge spoiler. I'm interested to see what your impressions were...

Guest Boba Rhett

I thought it sounded pretty awesome. Only the first half was mushy. :) I don't know about you but I'm going to be going to see Monsters Inc. as well as, *holds back vomit* paying for a ticket to Harry Potter so I can go see the one attached it.

Guest Boba Rhett

Guys, The first set of trailers will start coming out November 2nd! :)

One will be attached to Monsters Inc. Which releases November 2nd. (right?)

One will be on the TPM dvd website on the 9th.

And one will be attached to the Harry Potter move. I don't know when it's coming out.

I like Christopher Lee. He's a very versatile actor...and still going strong into his 80's. I believe he's also made more movies than any other individual actor alive (questionable as some of those may be). That's some track record.

I just feel a bit sorry for him for not getting the role he really wanted in Lord Of The Rings...Gandalf.

Well, I don't expect much from Episode II, but I'll probably watch it just for Chris Lee's (and McDiarmid's) performance. I also hope Portman shows some of the promise she exhibited in Leon, because she wasn't exactly rivetting in TPM.

As far as the Trailer goes, I'm not sure I'll bother (I chose not to read that summary). I got all fired up with the trailer for TPM, and the movie was a bit of a let-down. So I'm going to skip any teasers and just go and see the film.

Archived