Home

MOTS to Jedi Outcast

BeerSnorkel

Can anyone tell me how Kyle got from the end of the JK1/MOTS game to JK2? :confused:

Everytime I play JK1/MOTS ole Kyle turns into some sort of evil vapor or bubbles when that (Mara Jade?) walks forward at the end. :eek:

I hope they will start JK2 from the end of

the MOTS addition because I still don't know if I won or lost :rolleyes: MOTS. I need an explanation!!! Are you reading this LA?

Thanks, RHJ :p

Welcome to the forums. Here...

*hands over a chocolate Jedi medallion*

There you go. ;)

As for when Jedi Outcast starts...well, although it's set 3-4 years after the end of MotS, we don't really know at the moment if there will be an opening sequence showing the transition from the ending of MotS to the beginning of JK2. :)

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Yeah, MotS has a tough ending puzzel. The way to beat it is to step backward off the platform and put your saber away. That will bring up the end cutscene of Kyle's redemption. I know it's anticlimactic, but the object of the level was to redeem Kyle not kill him, meaning you lower your defenses making him have to murder you or turn to the light side.

:eek:...the end of MOTS is them flying away in a ship dude??? :eek:

Hmmm. I must have lost then cause

I never got that ending. Flying away in a ship. Has anyone else got the flying away in a ship dude ending? :rolleyes:

Wait. Step backward off the platform and put the lightsabre away or put lightsabre away and step backward??? I must have tried both of these methods .... :confused:

Regards,

RHJ.

you step backwards... then have a duel with kyle (if i remember rightly... ?? )

but you can't actually win that duel, so you put down your saber and refuse to fight him... and he becomes all good again.

cool ending... very starwarsy...

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: TomS ]

I remember fighting kyle on the platform, then thinking you had to kill him, i force pushed him off the platform. I jumped down on top of him (he survives the fall) and then died. But i later found out that when you fight him, you must put away your weapon. Kyle then says "you are foolish and for that you shall die." He then goes on about "Ugh. this cant be happening. Not... the.... way...." and then they fly away. I found the ending very confusing at first though ;)

Archived