Home

ads..

DeathBoLT

Guest Aristotle

Brand spanking new server investment for the whole network, with lots of new services planned for our viewers.

No one should even notice the server switch happen Wed or Thurs... but they should certainly see a speed increase and performance boost... obviously that costs money too. ;)

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

That's cool for me. I don't care about the banners at the bottom of the page. But please, please, please, don't start with those annoying pop-up window advertisements. That might drive me away from this site. Those windows are just too annoying to deal with.

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: JediKnight_114 ]

Guest Aristotle

You will NEVER find pop-up ads on any of our "Premier Forums" or any of our forums in general for that matter. Nor will you ever find any on the main pages of the sites... so don't worry about that being a factor.

These simply help out with the substantial costs asscociated with running such a large network...

Now maybe if LEC helped us out... we'd be all set and wouldn't have to run ANY ads. :p

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Here, here. We fans are the backbone of LEC. The least they could do is help support the few great fan sites that keep us gamers interested in their games during their sparce information releases.

IMO, jk.net and jkii.net are far better sites than lucasarts.com, and provide more interesting info about the games than they as the producers do.

Keep up the good work.

Like I said before....I like to see ads as it shows the site is taking shape and we are actually building up a community. It will also pay for extra web hosting space ready for all those mods and maps....

I think that anyone here who supports the site should click on the ad each time they load up the main page, and more often if they can....I will be :).

Guest Sherack Nhar

I'm not sure if I like the idea of having LEC help us financially. Maybe it would hurt our credibility as an objective gaming site.

Archived