Home

coming close......

Guest DSEMPERORVIPER

Guest DarkTrooper

i have an oppinion NOW!!!!!! and i am going to say it wether or not u like it. ok i just want to say that if there is anyone who will actually be the Gungans i will crush them into tiny microscopic pieces

Guest DarkTrooper

hehe i know i go Harvard. wow i have never lied like that before Harvard's football tem suks why would i want to go there. i am at USC..

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DSEMPERORVIPER

I actually have good enough grades to go there maybe I see u there next year..........

YEAH TROJENS ROCK!!!!!

Guest DarkTrooper

PAC 10 schools are the best with one exception Hawaii state i love it when we play them in football i always go bodyboarding

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by DSEMPERORVIPER

I actually have good enough grades to go there maybe I see u there next year..........

YEAH TROJENS ROCK!!!!!

When did they start accepting failing students? (refering to Viper's horrible grammar, spelling, puntuation, etc.) j/k (well, you do have bad grammar and all, though)

Anyways, i wanna go to VA Tech to double major in business/computer science. At the moment i'm on pace to be able to skip a year like my bro, but i'm gonna stay and double major instead. Now i just need a scholarship....

Oh, and it will come out around Thanksgiving, i think.

Guest DarkTrooper
Originally posted by Clefo

Well..

1. Hawaii is not in the Pac-10 :)

2. I'm hoping to get into UCLA, I'd be a journalism major, I like to write.

i know hawaii isnt in the PAC 10 thats why i said with the exception of hawaii

Archived