Home

X-Box And GameCube Go Nuts

CaptainRAVE

Forget the simple problems we had last Christmas, where our main concern was "will Sony produce enough Playstation 2's".

This holiday season the battleground has been set, the line in the dirt has been drawn and the competitors are ready. In the blue corner, Nintendo, who believe that after Sega's gracious withdrawal, they are the rightful kings of the console scene. In the green corner, Microsoft, green is the right colour, if you ever had the need to call Bill Gates a "Newbie", this will probably be your only chance.

The notion of the rich and powerful begging the poor and lowly has been appealing ever since the French revolution. It is a sign of the "Lean Times", that we have a chance to see two of the largest multinational companies in the world, reaching out their hands and begging for what we have to spare.

The target of Microsofts' and Nintendo's campaigns, is of course, the gamer. They offer you the chance to win anything, from a Ford Explorer Sport Trac with a built in X-Box?, to a full high-profile "B-52" lifestyle, in the Cube Club??. Either way you will end up either driving a Ford or in "Betty Ford".

Guest Rogue15

I want 'em both!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want gamecube a little more cause of star fox adventures and turok evolution. xbox i want cause of project: ego.

Little do Nintindo knows, once the evil Pokemon fad fades, they will lose a ton of stock.

As much as Microsoft knows, costomers will be forces to upgrade their X-Box for every 3-5 days.

Now with Sony in front and center stage, they will last a while due to the Final Fantasy X coming out soon.

Antari is cool too.

Archived