Home

I need a knew star wars game!

jediofhteforce

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Do you have X-Wing Alliance? That's a really great game. Some levels are simple while others are scream out loud hard, but it's fun nevertheless.

Battle for Nsboo is an excellent game! it allsow you to play out whats going on in other places, but fits into the story line, get it!. But i really need some help on Force commander!, anyway the three games im looking forward to getting next year are propably the best star wars games ever made:

Jedi Outcast!

Rogue Squadron ii (with a gamecube!)

and Knights of the Old Republic!

plus episode ii attaclk of the clones is coming out so thats going to be an ultimate year!

jedioftheforce.jpg

Originally posted by Darth Simpson:

<STRONG>Star Wars : Starfighter should be out across Europe by the end of November, start of December, so there's another option for ya.

Otherwise, I would recommend X-Wing Alliance too. Excellent game. :)</STRONG>

crap! australia gets Starfighter early next year for the PC. I'M SOOOOO SICK OF AUSTRALIA GETTING EVERYTHING LAST!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jedi of the force:

<STRONG>HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS GOT FORCE COMMANDER AND HAVE YOU GOTTERN PAST THE FIRST LEVEL COSS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WI THIS SANDCRAWLER!.</STRONG>

you basically just send some stormtroopers into the sandcrawler and they will blast those jawas out. then send dellis tantor into the sandcrwler and the mission will be completed :)

Archived