Home

Jabba's Birthday Wish List

Mafia_Jabba

War face what are you on about?

All you need to do is make your sig picture slightly smaller, no script will be needed,just shrink it slightly, its not hard. Other peoples sigs are not that big..

wardz

Guest Boba Rhett

Lets just all simmer down. Anyway, what kind of things do you like? Is there anything that you need? Do you like consoles? Have all the computer equipment yo need?

We need some more info before we suggest anything.

Lets see..I'd like a game but what's out..I dont think anything is out?

I pretty much got all the pc equipment that I need..mabe one of those cool lazer mice?

--html doesn't work in sig box..what is this UBB thingy script whatever to change the "size"

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: Mafia_Jabba ]

YOU ARE BORN ON JULY 1ST! JULY FIRST IS <font color=red size=+3>CAN<font color=white>ADA</font> DAY</font>!!!!

My plan for Canada Day, like every other patriotic Canadian... GET DRUNK AND HAVE FUN!

I know an other girl who is born on Canada Day. She's 19 and she's hot... but sorry Mafia Jabba..... she's taken :o

[ June 24, 2001: Message edited by: TheJackal ]

Guest Boba Rhett

You can?! *runs out to buy a gun and some malt wiskey*

Maybe you should ask for an intellimouse, cell phone, dvd player or perhaps a rewritable cdrom drive. If you don't already have that stuff.

Hmmm the mouse sounds cool..Im waiting for the next Geforce to be released to even think about the Geforce 3, so the price will drop DRAMATICALLY...hmm DVD player sounds..interesting..thanks for the ideas!

-Dang..she's taken =(

[ June 24, 2001: Message edited by: Mafia_Jabba ]

Archived