Home

1024x768

matt--

Man, I was just using a file-share program that requires me to run at 1024x768 to see everything(downloading The Phantom Edit). I Alt-Tabbed over to JKII.net and the site looks awful at this resolution. There is a huge, blank red spot under the nav menu!

Iv never seen the site at 800x600 I always use 1024x768

I was just using a file-share program that requires me to run at 1024x768 to see everything(downloading The Phantom Edit). I Alt-Tabbed over to JKII.net and the site looks awful at this resolution

At 800x600 everything looks awfull :)

Uhm... what about just making your browser window smaller... I work at 1280 x 1024 and nver have any windows fullscreen...

That's the whole point of "windows", you can switch between them, and not only by clicking on the taskbar... :rolleyes:

If you look at My little Jedi Knight page (shameless plug) you will see it resizes with every resolution you are in, or any window size you prefer...

But I heard that JedinknightII.net is still working on their design and stuff... So hang in there...

Guest Sherack Nhar

digl - I have a Samsung 900nf and I'm at 85 Hz.

It's a good monitor, excellent colors, but it's a bit blurry in 1600x1200 I admit. Anything lower than that, and it's crystal clear, thanks to the Matrox :D

Guest Kurgan

Well it all depends on the size of your monitor. ; )

1024x768 is as high as I'm willing to go on my 19".

Kurgan

Archived