Home

I vote rhett as moderator

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

well, he's been secretly plotting to overtake these boards with Pretzel. I suggest Rhett be the moderator because he'd be like cool and would make sure everybody follows the rules. I suggest you just give him a mod title, that is before he starts begging.

Guest Boba Rhett

Just so everyone knows, I had no clue this post was going to exist or existed until now so it wasn't my idea.

You guys aren't understanding that no one is going to be voted a mod. If an admin wants someone to be a mod he would email them. The're not going to care about any vote or and suggestions. Infact, it would probably make them less likely to ask that person.

Second of all, There's enough mods right now. There hasn't been any problems. So lets all just drop it. :cool:

And i'm not plotting to take over the boards either. :p

ha...

these people have been here less than a week and they are already swearing their allegiance to you!

what fools! :D

and rhett, ive talked to xcape, getting new mods isnt that far off...its just in the future...close, but far, but not far off!

Has anyone been listening to the forums around here lately, or just blindly posting. The staff members have said often enough that they do not need anymore moderators. I dont see why they would need anymore either, they do an excellent job. Maybe when the game comes out they will, actually, they'll probably need four or more then, but not at the moment.

oh excuse me rommel!! ;)

and rave, youre close...

xcape told me like 8 when he makes new forums, like an advanced editing and mod forums, and some others, and that will be a month or so prior to the games release

so guys, dont get worked up yet...

I agree Rhett would be a good moderator, but as he says only the admins choose who they want to moderate

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: digl ]

Archived