Home

Merchendising for Jedi Outcast ?

Zuckuss13

hey

Sorry bout my spelling,

Would you like to see some merchandise for Jk2, for the last 2 games the only stuff Kyle stuff i'v seen is that Figure and the dark trooper, and those books

What would you like to see, cause if Star Wars is good at anything it is shifting mercindising,

Thanks

Scott :D

I would love to see the game first and foremost, after waiting an eternity for OB1,

I will be grateful to see that box in my hand that says

"In conjunction with Raven Software, presented by LEC -Jedi KnightII the sequal to critically acclaimed Jedi Knight..."

ahh, im geting ahead of myself but oh well, as for merchandise I'm not really that bothered...

wardz

Wardz i totally agree dude, they will get money from me when the game is in my hands, and i want it in a box, not one of those gay dvd cases, with the manual on cd ... im sorry but **** that... part from that i doubt there will be much merchandising for this game because there are so many lucasarts/ star wars games comin out soon, over ps2, xbox, and pc.. id say they are more likely to merchandise obi wan cos hes in the new movies too, so non gamers will buy stuff too.. non gamres will never have heard of kyle, so not buy him... :o

Archived