Home

Help meeeeeeeee

Guest GUNNERDOG

holy crap, what in the heck is this? Something is screwed up big time... i had to use an old password and then when I did it kicked me back to noob.

Guest George the Armadillo

if you think that's bad, i have a Nute Gunray from jk.net, rs.net and xwa.net and i can't log into any of them (although the jk.net one might have been deleted since i never really used it).

even worse, they all used the same pass.

:confused: :confused: :amidala:

yes, yes i am and i will prove it by saying something that only nute would know....uh...i can't think of anything.

but yes, I am nute and this is my name i use at rs.net when I want to act the fool.

i think i'm having some kind of nervous breakdown from fretting too much about getting my name working at 4:30 AM

I think the FORGOT PASSWORD thing doesn't work because I've put just about every email addy i have in that thing and i still haven't gotten a single email. I'm not exactly sure what user names use what addies either, so it's some kind of evil grab bag of pain.

Guest GUNNERDOG

I'm a little worried I'm going to get screwed out of my post count but we can fix that easy enough. I jusy hope we get it settled soon.

Everyone's regular accounts are in the databuse. Gunner.. your reg account with the most posts should be there and fine now.

Nute, your account with 7,000+ should now be available too, for login. Just login as you would on xwa.net.

Let me know if anyone else has any problems.

Archived