Home

I Will Kill My Clone

Guest Darth Sceltor

Guest Darth Sceltor

I must have a clone around here somewhere, because my posts have disappeared, so has my moderatorship (as far as I can tell), and the evil whatever its called claims someone else is using MY email addy. MY EMAIL ADDY. So if Darth Sceeltor will kindly show his pansy cloned ass, I will reclaim my posts and stuff from him.

Either that or whoever the higher power is here gets it back for me....

AND THAT'S NOT MY EFFING SIG!!!

|

|

V

:mad: I too am extremly pissed about the new forums... BRING BACK UBB!!! VB is too effing complicated and messed up!

Hell, if you let me use the server space, I'll admin the old XWA forums. I've admin'd UBB's before, so it's not a problem... I know what settings not to mess with. :)

I'm seriously considering not coming back here, cause I'm really unhappy with the change.

Guest Darth Sceltor

Drastic times call for DRASTIC measures, and if Nitrous and I do not recieve full reimbursement for everything messed up and such, we will begin to sing Offspring songs.

YOU HEAR US? THAT MEANS YOU IKE, YOU OFFSPRING HATER!

:p

Guest Darth Sceltor

I read them and I can't make sense of them because of all of these stupid icons everywhere and the squished narrow everything and my lack of posts and my counterfeit sig and everything else thats screwed up and I'M NOT A EFFING NEWBIE.

YES, I AM NOT HAPPY.

Red over white, it's one last fatal scene,

Brought on by someone unseen,Moving on their own!

Bring on the night, and bring us all too our knees!

All are gone, and non agree.

One who stands alone!

Leaving flowers on your grave,

Show that I still care.

Black roses and Hail Mary's,

Can't bring back what's taken from me.

I reach to the sky,

And call out your name.

And if I could trade,

I would.

ok ladies, quit your whining. When I first signed on, it wouldn't let me use my regular password, i had 0 posts, no mod powers. What I did, and what you need to do, is follow the link in the announcement thread that Aristotle made and post your grievances there. I got my problems solved, and so can you.

If you don't like the vB, tough. This is the only XWA.net forums that will exist. If you want UBB, you need to get your own server space, pay for your own UBB, etc. This is it. Take it or leave. And why don't you tell Aristotle to his "face" what you think of these new boards?

I for one happen to like them a lot. You guys are actually in the minority. I think you're really just upset that you don't have your account with the high post counts.

sorry, i just don't take kindly to whining and idle threats.

If I make it I'd be amazed,<br>Just to find tomorrow.<br>One more day and I'd be amazed,<br>Just to see it waiting.<br>But if I make it I'm still alone,<br>No more hope for better days.<br>But if I could change,<br>Then I'd really be amazed.

I have a UBB that I paid for, but I can't find any servers that support it... A point in the right direction would be nice, otherwise the Offspring will start again

Guest Darth Sceltor

I posted in the thread, and I'm waiting for it to get fixed. I was in the middle of writing a term paper when I discovered what had happened, and I only had time to make a few posts and not to search whatever.

Originally posted by Darth Sceltor

I must have a clone around here somewhere, because my posts have disappeared, so has my moderatorship (as far as I can tell), and the evil whatever its called claims someone else is using MY email addy. MY EMAIL ADDY. So if Darth Sceeltor will kindly show his pansy cloned ass, I will reclaim my posts and stuff from him.

Either that or whoever the higher power is here gets it back for me....

AND THAT'S NOT MY EFFING SIG!!!

|

|

V

Take a deep breath and read the announcement from Aristotle that appears at the top of every forum.

Archived