Home

The Shape Game

Captain Fett

OK, guys, this may sound wierd, but it's fun and it works (most of the time, anyways)! This is something my Geometry teacher did with our class and it was so funny to see how close it was to reality. Here's what you have to do: I will list five shapes, you pick the one that you think that best describes your personality (I told you it would sound wierd, but don't let that throw you off, it's cool). In a couple of days, I will post which shape means what type of personality and you can see whether you picked your shape or not. Most likely you will. Pick the shape that you are drawn to at the very first, it will most likely be the one that describes you.

OK, here are the shapes, pick one and tell which one you picked:

1. Circle

2. Square

3. Rectangle

4. Squiggly lines

5. Triangle

Pick and post. The more people that play, the more fun it is. I've already done this with Darth Kirby and Link Antilles and they will vouch for me, this is cool.

Uhm ... okay ...

***Disclaimer***

I am not responible for what I am to say right now. I may say a word, but when I know the meaning I might edit this post and put something else in it.

Rondje (ha, in dutch ... you'll never know which one I picked ... at least ... if you're not Leon or Wraith9)

Hey, great guys! As soon as I get the official answer sheet from my teacher, I'll post the personality traits that go with each shape. It'll probably be on Tuesday. Ok, while we're telling shapes: I'm a square. 'Course I know the answers already, but hey! I can't wait to see everyone's responses when they see the answers! :D

Archived