gungens who plays em

captain_drake

gungens who plays em  

22 members have voted

1. 1. gungens who plays em

• yeah there ok
    • dude!! they suck

Guest Supreme Warlord

Hey I am just taking advantage of technolgy. :D if that mean being a sissy then i dont care because naboo will be gone then.

Guest Supreme Warlord

*Naboo fighters is about to enter the magnetic field of the Supreme Weapon and then all of suddne encounter a shield. They all exploded.* Supreme Warlord learned the Emperor mistake and install shield Genator on the Supreme Weapon. Now the Death Star class is invicible for the first time. :D

*you forget that naboo fighters are the best avalible they are armoured and have shields of their own so they don't explode they blow up the shields and heaps of transports carring gungans land and gungans take control of the "surpreme weapon" and force surpreme warlord to live on naboo for the rest of his live*:D

IMO, gungans are a very good civilization, albeit not the best. Famba shield generators mixing it up with your assualt mechs and other troops can be good on defense, but mainly offense. Plus, the gungans are pretty different from the other civilizations in the way the look, so they're fun to play. Gungans might not be a first choice, but they're sure better than others in a lot of situations.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Ummmm how would they punch through a Planetary Shield Class Genator? Supreme Weapon firepower is more than half of the Imperial Navy when it was at is peak. That means more than 15,000 Star Destroyers(Imperial Class). So there is no way you could have defeated it beside the SUpreme Weapon has 1000 fighters to fend off any threats. Also houses Imperial Star Destoyers. SO what you are saying here is impossible and by the time you reached my Supreme Weapon I have already destroyed the planet and have wiped out the remains of the Naboo small pitiful navy.

Guest jediaoe

I challenge anybody to a game that doesn't like the gungans and think they suck. You shall see that mesa will kick yours assa.

Me, Gungan Rebel and Gungan Warrior yousa all die!

ZN: Bluewave_2

Archived