Home

Closest. Call. Ever.

Taarkin

So there I was, browsing Morpheus for an old NES game I liked. I finally found one, DLed it, and went to go open it. Just to be sure, I scanned it with Norton first. I tried to open it, but it gave me one of those "What do you want to open this with" diologue boxes. To go look for whatever I nneded to use it, I pressed cancel. All of a sudden it changed into a Add/Remove Programs diologue box, highlighted EVERYTHING, and began DELETING MY COMPUTER. As soon as I saw "REMOVING PROGRAMS" I made a brilliant acrobatic dive to the power strip and turned this mutha OFF. If I had just gone to take a wizz or something, my couputer would be empty.

So the moral of the story is to always use a cathader when on the computer.

It's amazing to me how some people get thier jollies.

I took a hit from a JAVA-based virus last week. If my Norton subscriptions hadn't been up-to-date I would have been screwed. Fortunately it caught it and put it in quarantine for me.

Did you lose anything?

Why use Morpheus when you can download Nes Roms, or any other consol roms, from very fine sites.

And remember, you may only download these ROMS if you own the respective official cartridges. If you don't, you must delete the ROMS in 24 hours (or less). ;)

Archived