Home

My thoughts on MI5

MurrayDude

WHich character would you like to see return the most?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. WHich character would you like to see return the most?

• Lemonhead
    • Wally
    • Largo
    • Murray

MI5 will be an interesting adventure, which will probably explain the contradiction in EFMI about Herman being H.T Marley. Largo is expected to turn up somewhere in this story, maybe being one of the main villians. Many people were dissapointed by EFMI because it left holes in the series plot. No Wally to be seen, no Lemonhead and the cannibals, no Largo, no Goodsoups, no Kenny Falmouth. Also, Murray and Stan were given bit-parts. Two of the best characters in the entire series were neglected. So this leaves us wondering, WHO WILL BE IN MI5? Remember those characters which you loved but never returned to the series? Like Kate Capsize, or Rum Rogers, Jr., or how about those Men of Low Moral Fiber (pirates) who vanished off the face of the earth? All great questions, which will be answered in MI5(hopefully).

Minnie or Charles DeGoulash? Who knows, maybe they'll all appear in MI5. This plot will be the plot to end all plots. It will explain all left out of EFMI. Or maybe it'll leave some to the imagination. Like I said, who knows? It's to early even to tell if it's in 3d or not. I just hope this one needs more than 2 disks to complete. I think this will be a much thicker plot, to make up for some of the inconviences in EMFI. But this can't be my desicion alone.

Come on people, post your thoughts about this fabled MI5 so we can decide what this mystery game is all about. And while you're at it, rant on about how great CMI was.

CMI is the best, baby!!!!

My demonic powers have made me OMNIPOTENT!!!! Bwahahahaha!~Murray

Patience, patience... remember that Carla and the gang didn't show up in CMI but were present in EMI... just because EMI didn't include the characters doesn't mean there isn't a reason, and that they won't show up in MI5. I agree, CMI is still the best, but really there is so much potential for MI5...

• 1 month later...

You know how you get an image in your mind when you think about something but not really thinking about it. Like when people are comparing MI games the say MI1 And Guybrush on the docks appears in my mind. MI2 - Guybrush in the Scabb town. MI3 - The Plunder Island fort beach. MI4 - The outside of Planet Threepwood. MI5 - The cleared area with the monkeyhead in the backround from MI4...I wonder why. What do you people see you hear the name MI5 even though we know nothing about it, like Yoha kindly notified us.:)

PS Whoa! "Like Yoha kindly notified us." Where did that come from? I must be in a happy mood.:)

Archived