Home

Anybody ever played Alpha Centauri?

Guest Supreme Warlord

Guest Supreme Warlord

I love that game!! I just love to build planet buster and bust holes in the planet and say bye bye to a faction in it. LOL I wonder what it would be like if Star Wars Galactic Battleground was using that engine... hehehe:)

Guest Supreme Warlord

You can go to the council and reappeal the Chater that make these faction declare war on you. If you reappeal you can use thousands of them and they wont do a thing. That why I love them. Also i like the conventional missle.

Guest Supreme Warlord

I LOVE THE GAIAN TOO!! they have those cool mind worms capture abilities. Conventional is the best. I always have at least one missle and one planet buster at each of my colonies. Makes me very powerful hehehehe:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

Go to yahoo and type in Alpha Centauri and there should be plenty of link for demo. I dont have a demo i have the full version. hope it helps you.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Nope YOu even dont have to micro manage. All you have to do is watch other faction and build up miltary and build wonder. It is a empire game. it is one of the easiest game ever in empire building category. Krkode problaby gave it five mins before he gave it up. It is easy very easy. I promise.

Guest Supreme Warlord

It is in the future. You see Earth has "died" and their spaceship went wrong and landed on a hard planet. So it is in the future. The Units are intersting too. Artwork is also interesting.

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

Nope YOu even dont have to micro manage. All you have to do is watch other faction and build up miltary and build wonder. It is a empire game. it is one of the easiest game ever in empire building category. Krkode problaby gave it five mins before he gave it up. It is easy very easy. I promise.

you r so right:D

i just got aok when i downloaded the demo and didnt have the patience or toleration to play it anymore

hey gungan warrior im not saying dont download it

it is a popular game:D

If you ever get the full version, download the ACEedit program.. It allows you to make your own factions, or you could get the Alien Crossfire Expansion which comes with a Faction Editor, but I don't have Alien Crossfire so I use ACE...

right Centauri rules sweeeet game i play as the university then ally with gaian and maybe peacekeeper kick butt kill peacekeepers here is a good strategy for getting bases: declare war take the base the enemy begs for peace fun and makes it easy to take bases here and there. PLANETBUSTERS RULE!!!!1:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

My second favorite is the Morganites. THey have an excellent ability to gather credit and you can build bigger army:D . Of course the Gaian is my first favorite. I love going around in the pink fungus and capturing mind worms. I can raise an army pretty quick:D

Archived