Home

Swgb wallpaper

de351

Guest Supreme Warlord

Eets' Chula, Thrawn, and DarthFergie may have some since they do art in Avatar so it is problaby safe to assume that they do wallpapers too...After all Eets'Chula did my banner and Avatar. And Thrawn and DarthFergie can do that too.

I could do wall paper but they take up a TON of space on my site...it is already too popular...too much traffic there occasionally causes it to shut down...

BTW, for anyone interested expect a large update on my site after Christmas...in fact it is going to be so big I'm going to have to get a second site to shift the traffic...

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I'm insulted! j/k

But really, i do art stuff on the comp too. Where do you think the lightsabers in peoples sigs come from?

Anyways, i was going to attempt to make a wallpaper, but i never got around to it and then found a cool BG from FFX.

saber.gif

This is one you didn't make :D

Next time someone ask for a graphic artist, don't forget to list me, huh?

Originally posted by Young David

saber.gif

This is one you didn't make :D

Next time someone ask for a graphic artist, don't forget to list me, huh?

Its not like you made it either :p

and, i'm not a graphics artist, i just do it for fun, but i'm getting pretty decent at it....i think.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Hey man I am sorry for insulting you by not mentioning your name... I didnt hear any artwork coming from you...I am still learning around here...:)

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

Hey man I am sorry for insulting you by not mentioning your name... I didnt hear any artwork coming from you...I am still learning around here...:)

I'm not isulted, i was just joking. It takes alot for someone i don't even know to insult me, so i never get mad on the forums, well, maybe in one rare cas i can think of.....so don't worry about it.

j/k - just kidding

Guest Supreme Warlord

Netherless I should have not been ignorant to your sig or Avatar. I should have knew you were a graphic artist. Oh may I also say I love your avatar, It continues to remind of the wonderful time I had in Hawaii.:)

Archived