Home

So, which GB mission is the best (and worst)?

Dagobahn Eagle

Guest BountyHunter

The best for me so far has been the bonus mission #7 for the Empire. I just wish it lasted longer. The computer said I was victorious as fresh waves of rebels were attempting another attack.

I would say any campaign that involves harvesting resources and building some kind of base are my favorites.

On the flip, I'm not to fond of any of the campaigns that involved walking around with the army they give you and you acquire men as you go along. :boushh:

My fave level was um.......the Trade Federation mission where you gotta have at least 5 miltary units surviving when you reach the Queen's Palace and build a Trade Federation Monument there. it was pretty fun(ironically later in a bonus gungan mission you have to destroy that same monument you built before. pointless? I agree too), And the worst mission for me was the um.....Rebel missions.Pick any of them(except the bonus missions). The whole storyline of the Rebel missions had nothing to do with the movies except for the fact that Leia and C-3P0 were in some of the missions. And I for one love commando missions because you have to strategize more(if you lose your army you can't just rebuild it). And what level was the Empire's #7 Bonus level wasn't it Bespin,and was the Avatar Orbital Platform the one used like the last wookie level(where you destroy the main reactor)? Sorry I'm a bit forgetful here.

Originally posted by RogueJedi86

My(ironically later in a bonus gungan mission you have to destroy that same monument you built before. pointless? I agree too)

Did you play Force Commander? In the first half you're an imperial officer who builds all those bases, secures planets, captures rebels, etc. Then you defect and the other half is about destroying it all.

At least the Ground control design team was bright enough not to have the officer in the second half be the same as the officer in the first half (the first half you're a major in C.Corp., and in the other half you're a deacon in the Order). The game was really cool. ....anyway, back to topic :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BountyHunter

The best for me so far has been the bonus mission #7 for the Empire. I just wish it lasted longer. The computer said I was victorious as fresh waves of rebels were attempting another attack.

I would say any campaign that involves harvesting resources and building some kind of base are my favorites.

On the flip, I'm not to fond of any of the campaigns that involved walking around with the army they give you and you acquire men as you go along. :boushh:

I agree whole-heartedly. Building your civilization from scratch (or nearly scratch) is a ton of fun, which is why I'm partial to random map games rather than campaigns. Over the course of the campaign you might go from nothing to a powerful civ, but within each mission usually you don't have that kind of leeway.

May the Force be with you.

Archived