Home

strafe running/centripetal force

Lucky

Originally posted by Lucky

This late in the game I think that'd be a pretty fat chance, but it makes u wonder how much good yer doing by making suggestions at this point. I know its every gaming geeks dream to get a developer to grant you a wish, but thats really unrealistic. So while I post about somthing that I really care about, I realize its just not gonna make it into the game, and that it prolly won't even get read.

I wouldn't discount the validity of any suggestion or idea, even at this stage of development. Sure, they don't have to take on board what everyone says, and a lot of good ideas probably won't appear in the finished game. However, there is always the chance of an enhancement patch, expansion pack, or even a full-blown sequel at a later date. Also, don't forget that these forums are read by a lot of people in the mod community, who will probably be sucking up ideas like sponges to make some of the stuff we would like to see a reality.

So I wouldn't lose heart. This place is a melting pot of ideas, and maybe some good will eventually come of it. ;)

Archived