Home

I am sorry about my brothers post

Jedi_Knight

Guest SlashAndBurn

Dont worry about it too much. I cannt speak for everyone else but the way i figure it sometimes stuff like that hapens when you have younger brothers and sisters arround. Its their job to make life a pain for their older siblings.:)

hey GW, I know what ya mean, I used to have a friend where when he spent the night (2 yrs ago) get on my computer without me knowing and would goto my forums, like this and just go berzerk by cussing, ranting, raving, and insulting everyone, and everyone would think it was me. i got banned form 3 forums form him:mad:

Well one day my brother seen me on this fourm and asked if he could post a mesage and I said no and he found out a secrete of mine and said he would tell if I didn't let him post a mesage and so I let him and it had swear words in it but he is just 9 years old and doesn't know any better(evil little boy:mad: )

Guest Supreme Warlord

I have a sister. She KEEP COMING TO MY ROOM! it is because i have all the gaming system in my room. grrrr... the good thing is when I am in there she cant come in unless i give her my explict permission. When I am not in there, she can go in. I am not really in my room that much at all... Also we word fight alot...man she always uses my deafness against me... I am deaf in one ear...Yes the ears are fully formed but I am just deaf in one ear. She calls me a DEAF BOY!! I say DARN RIGHT in one ear of course. oh well it is sibling love.:D

Archived