16 members have voted

1. 1. gungensVSnaboo

• gungens are okay
    • the naboo are okay
    • no gungens suck
    • no naboo suck
    • they both suck

Guest Supreme Warlord

NABOO AND GUNGANS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate their units and their buildings. They are ulgy beyond all reason. They are useless beyond all reason. I do not like the organic units. I do not like the buildings of Naboo. HPMH!:mad:

I love the Naboo, they are my favourite race. They are so easy to make a good army with, just concentrate on air and jedi (suprise suprise!) Have a few cannons shooting, the jedi kick any anti air troops and other troops, especially when cloaked. The air units can zip past most anti air if needed with the speed upgrade, but most of that should be gone from your cannons.

The only threats come from mechs and bouty hunters. Your aircraft should be able to handle the bounty hunters, and you should have a few Royal Crusaders hanging around to get the mechs.

This is a pretty nova intensive army, but the civ bonus helps heaps. Not foolproof, but an easy and effective tactic that makes the Naboo rule.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Man, yall are crazy!;) You have your opnion and I have mine and I will say it again, NABOO AND GUNGANS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate their units and their buildings. They are ulgy beyond all reason. They are useless beyond all reason. I do not like the organic units. I do not like the buildings of Naboo. HPMH!

Gungan may be "deadly" on map but I still kick their butts! they are to die as well the naboo civs! I want to bring a Death Star there and blow it up!

Oh yeah before I forget to ask this, In the Luke Skywalker Triology. I have never heard of a mention of the planet Naboo or in the books as well. If Naboo play a role in the Empire Rise to Empire then they should be mention a quite a bit................................Hmmmmm make me wonder....

Guest Supreme Warlord

That dont answer my question. Naboo has never been mention in the Luke Skywalker Triology or in the books! Has anybody seen the name Naboo anywhere beside Espisode 1, 2 , and 3????:confused: :confused:

Guest Supreme Warlord

I am just curious man! sheesh!!! I think if Naboo played a role in Star Wars then they need to be mention in the future Triology which is Luke Skysalker Era:)

Archived