Home

Worker Rename Bug?

Vagabond

Has anyone attempted to rename a worker, especially with the Rebel Alliance? I have, and no matter what name I give the worker, using the ChangeObjectName effect, the name always ends up as "Captain Afyon", for whatever reason. Renaming other objects works fine, but renaming a worker in the Rebel Alliance results in a R2-D2 looking unit with the name "Captain Afyon". Anyone else experience this? If so, does anyone know a solution?

Actually, you can use a looping trigger effect to continually rename a worker to whatever you want. In the case of this bug, the only name one can name a worker is the bewildering "Captain Afyon". I was going to use the Hero R2-D2, but he can't operate as a worker - can't repair anything.

Guest Elite Raider

There is a way, but it will mean the name is changed for all workers in the game. However, LA has specifically excluded ppls rights to mod any exe, dll or drs files in the game to produce scenarios in their licence agreement. How to kill 80% of the possibilities and appeal for the game in one shot.

Archived