Home

To lord_adelgard, i apologise

Guest flameknight

Guest flameknight

I am sorry for sayin "I smell a rookie", i didnt think at the time and i would like to apologise, my only defence is that i had on the zone game room title, Extreme Experts, now this might seem stupid to u guysm put, i really hate it when u put on the info for the game, Plz if u are below expert standard plz leave. I really wanted a good game and then rookies comes in and the game is no challege, NO excuse so i am sry and i hope u and the peeps here forgive me and my clan KoL, if you would like to talk about this in our forums goto http://www.swgbkol.cjb.net and post a message in our forums.

thnx for ya time, KoL_flameknight,

:)

Thank u for ur post mate I appreciate that ! ;)

Next time just try to take it easy. Anyway that day I wasn't able to play correctly,I don't know for the other dude who was my ally but it was terribly lagging and I HATE THAT! It's really disturbing. But if u wanna have a good game I can propose u the following:

Next week from thursday I'll be on Holidays and I will have more time to play on the zone. What do u think of a DM 1V1 beginning at Tech1 and I host the game. I have never been beaten on that kind of game and I have even defeated one of ur members.

So what do u think about that ?

Hope to see u on the zone, and may the force be with u :D

And Dr Evil nobody obliged u to come and read this post! This is the OFF TOPICS section so I don't see where's the problem if somebody wanna apologize!:mad:

Guest flameknight

I play u them or maybe a 2v2, wateva, anyways, do peeps play DM startin at Tech 1??, cuz on AOE2:exp peeps play dm wit Imperial Age(Tech 4). I suppose i could always try it hehe,

and Dr. Evil this doesnt concern u. :)

Archived