Home

Character Classes????

Saient

Classes would be a pretty good idea, but if they were to do that, I would suggest they don't do something like give a Scout Trooper Force Persuasion since they aren't Force senstive anyway. They should be allowed to carry certain weapons though, but not the Carbonite Gun, that was a serious mistake to make it so easy for a player to put another person in carbon freeze with a gun like that. If they do keep the gun, it should be harder to freeze a person that before. The bounty hunters should get weapons that are more shabby looking, with their own type of devious looking touch and special ability. Like some type of Jedi trap that was once use by Palpatine himself.

Originally posted by Nikkos Tyris

Classes would be a pretty good idea, but if they were to do that, I would suggest they don't do something like give a Scout Trooper Force Persuasion since they aren't Force senstive anyway. They should be allowed to carry certain weapons though, but not the Carbonite Gun, that was a serious mistake to make it so easy for a player to put another person in carbon freeze with a gun like that. If they do keep the gun, it should be harder to freeze a person that before.

whenever i fought someone with their movement down, they weren't easy to freeze... one of the basic tenets of fpsers, is movement which sooo many people fail to recognize. force speed and force jump allow you to be mobile to a point where most people can't touch you with even the conc and destruction, but so many people fail to take advantage of such powers.

if you don't believe me, go find dP_NiGhTMaReZ(ex-WD_NiGhTMaReZ), get him in a game of Oasis Full Force, and then ask him to do nothing but evade. only a handful of people would ever be able to hope to touch him with even conc and destruction.

Archived