Home

offensive?

Guest Maul403

Is my sig or confederate flag picture offensive to you?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is my sig or confederate flag picture offensive to you?

• Yes it is offensive
    • No it is not

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maul403

it was the first offical flag of the confederate states of america

btw:x-wing guy i like your sig :)

btw:no one steal that...my avatar pic :D

hmm...you could find some better designs...BTW, are you sure that is the first Confederate flag because the Battle Flag wasn't made till several months after the states started succeding...

Personally I think his sig is pittiful...but I guess thats just me...and Clefo...and (I could go on all day)

The Conferacy was about themselves and that is it. They made an agreement that slaves would be cut out of trade after 20 some odd years when the constitution was made...Once that date was getting near the rich people in the South started fussing and then Lincoln won when he wasn't on a single ballot in the south...that broke the final straw...an abolitionist would not rule them...then once they succeded they wanted to live in peace...but does anyone think that was possible...no. Thus the American Civil war started August 12, 1861 at Fort Sumpter...

Guest Maul403

darth fergie...im guessing your not a republican...am i right?

But why have an avatar you think might offend people?

well you can't make everyone happy...i mean some people think humpety dumptey is offensive because it makes fun of fat people...whatever...also...no offense to any races or ehinc groups but whenever a black man gets shot by cops everyone gets all mad and then when a white man gets shot nothing happens...lol i think SOME, again i say SOME people take their color for advantage, which is wrong...also to ppl who think its wrong to bear arms, too bad, our constitution says we can :)

Guest xwing guy
I didn't know that Arkansas was apart of Canada??? Where did you here that???

Your from Arkansas??? Your just right up the road from me.:)

Here is another picture of the flag. It's the "Third Official Flag of the Confederacy"

http://www.usflag.org/historical/confed3.gif

Quote:The third Official Flag of the Confederacy.On March 4th,1865, a short time before the collapse of the Confederacy, a third pattern was adapted; a broad bar of red was placed on the fly end of the white field.

want more info? go here:

confederate flags

I think his sig is pitiful? I don't think its all true, but its not pitiful... Who's sig are we talking about anyway?

As for the flag, it may upset African-Americans, rightfully so. I think the design is cool, but I don't like what it stands for

Oh how swell, shooting each other over political differences.. :rolleyes:

It really dosen't offend me THAT much, I still don't like what it stands for, but I can see how it can offend someone..

And just because someone has a difference of opinion dosen't mean you shoot them.

Originally posted by Clefo

I think his sig is pitiful? I don't think its all true, but its not pitiful... Who's sig are we talking about anyway?

As for the flag, it may upset African-Americans, rightfully so. I think the design is cool, but I don't like what it stands for

We are talking about X-Wing Guy's...with NRA stuff, etc...

Oh, yeah thats pitiful. I thought you were talking about Maul's :D

So if y'all love the South, then was John Wilkes Booth a hero in your eyes? Do you think the judge in the Dredd Scott case was right? Do you believe in everything the Confederacy stood for?(including slavery).Then don't go 'God Bless the Confederacy' to everyone..

Archived