Home

Mission 14: Raid on Sullust : I have a problem...

Guest Filos tis Zennifer Paris

Hi everyone !

I think the only game I've ever played for 2 years is Rogue Squadron. I must say it's the gamepad Sidewinder which tempted me a lot cause to me that's almost the virtual world of games which I find amazing and very pleasent.

Ok just wanted to say that Rogue Squadron is a grrrreat game.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you something.

In mission 14, I managed (after many tries I must say...) to destroy all the red and black (there are 10 right ?) things (?...) which allowed to break down the main big shield but THEN what am I supposed to do ?

Thanks in advance for eventual answers !

Bye !

redface.gif)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lujayne

Well, first you gotta find that big spinning thing. Once you get there, you have to shoot all those big white squares that are sitting on it. You'll have to hit them quite a few times to destroy them. Ignore the TIEs that are buzzing around you; they never do anything.

--L.

Hey ! Thank you very much !

Silly me, I hadn't understood those white things were targets.

Ok now I gotta break down this shield again... Sigh... I made it three times so far... Out of MANY tries believe me. But I gotta say the last times I was more comfortable.

Thanx again !

Bye !

smile.gif

That level is my favorite in the game, but only if I use the interceptor. Dodging all those missiles constantly for a long time is a blast. smile.gif

------------------

Right is right even if nobody is doing it, and wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it.

-St. Augustine

Guest Imladil

Conor!

Well, spank my butt with slippers and call me breakfast! Long time no see, amigo!

Howzitbin?

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Culinarian

"Am I in space yet?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest Fens Woodlacto

Speaking of Sullust....

I have golds on all levels except Sullust and our pal Moff Seerdon ("Thyferia" - spelling is wrong,I'm sure)

Can anyone offer any clues/sugestions? I can win with the Naboo, but I guess I consider that cheating....

Also:

1) What has happened to the strategy guide by Black Jedi? The link produces a missing URL.

2) What happened to the "Strategy" forum? The topics have vanished!

Thanks. By the way, this site has been a tremendous help; my son (6 yrs. old) & I would NEVER have been able to find the tie interceptor hiding behind the Falcon in the hangar without help from someone (I can't recall who) who posted an answer for us. Many thanks!

I guess I haven't been posting much Imladil. I've been here every day though. I'm fine for the most part (certain school things keep me on my toes), how about you?

------------------

Right is right even if nobody is doing it, and wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it.

-St. Augustine

Guest Lujayne

Hey, I seem to recall you being banned.

I don't like what you have written in your profile.

You were welcome here once, but I believe you overstayed that welcome.

Never been banned. Just quiet.

I'm just asking a question now. If you find it offendent (spelling ?), do your job. If not, let me ask it again :

Filos tis Zennifer Paris, are u french ?

Why are you pissed off? Or do you just like the angry constipated guy? smile.gif

------------------

-St. Augustine

Some people here (all in fact) think that I did have a bad behaviour in the past on this forum. That "pissed off face" is just a quicker way to express my feelings.

But I really wanted to speak to Zennifer Paris.

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

*sigh* You again? I don't suppose you will listen to logic and go away. You have one, repeat <font size=19>ONE</font> chance to honorably leave this forum without need to forcefully remove you.

Banning is a good thing. Nobody ever said forums had to be democratic.

I've visited other forums and some, notably an unreal tournament one, were just a whole bunch of people constantly insulting and swearing at each other. Half the posts was one guy responding to another guy who had insulted him in order to do some more insulting.

It is amusing for a while, but I wouldn't frequent such a forum.

------------------

-St. Augustine

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

alright smart ass, shut your trap or i'll have to get medieval on your french butt.

[This message has been edited by R.A.V.E.N. (edited November 18, 1999).]

- When you say "medieval", do you mean with tools ?

- Never tried to find your own expressions... originality if you know what I mean ?

- To get medieval on my french butt ? Just wondering... where do begin vulgarity ? Wash your mouth, honey, and go to bed.

And don't talk to me again. This forum doesn't belong to you. If I want to ask stg to somebody, that's my problem. I haven't been banned two months ago, and I didn't say anything offendant since that time, so leave me alone.

Zennifer Paris, are u french ?

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

Ok you like lists, here are a list for you to ponder over:

- Actually I did use my own expressions, I just edited them for content

- That wasn't half as vulgar as I was gonna make it, and you are not my mother you french Jackass and I'll decide how I'll talk

- Stupidity is not a virtue, I don't own this forum, but I do moderate. And as one of four major powers of this forum you do not mess with me.

I was very neutral in my first responce, and you had to go and put me in a bad mood. Unless anyone else here has any objections I'm gonna give you the Wedgey treatment, and delete any post you make.

Point, Set, Match.

------------------

Signature? I dont need no stinkin signature!

Guest Imladil

He, cochon, laisse-le en paix! Cette place est pour de bavarder amiablement, pas le combat...

Anyway. Hi, French guy...Raven is my friend, and while he may not own the site, he pulls a lot of weight. Including my skill with words, which just might get used against you! wink.gif

We're here to have fun, not pull a 'tude on each other. ONE chance. If the next thing you post isn't nice and respectful of the black-feathered one, I will totally make fun of you. 'Kay? smile.gif

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Culinarian

"Am I in space yet?"

--Little Jimmy

You heard R.A.V.E.N. The next time you give a half ass comment or post trash , your history. We have a nice group over here and we won't tolerate half-wits like yourself.

------------------

"With each passing moment,you make yourself more my sevant."

COMMANDER GUNNER

ROGUE LEADER

Archived