Home

Mission 14: Raid on Sullust : I have a problem...

Guest Filos tis Zennifer Paris

Guest ovienandenobi

actually, I prefer using the Y-wing. I like goin' in with all those weapons. I don't care if they blast my butt to Kingdom Come 'cause I'm so slow. It still rocks!

------------------

If only you knew the power of the dark side

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Imladil

If you want a real lesson in futility, try taking the Millenium Falcon to Sullust. It's like trying to fly a kite in a hailstorm...

"Chewie's not gonna be happy..." *SMASH!*

...............<font size=1>Mission Failed.</font> wink.gif

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Zoomunit

"Crystal magic helps the elementally disabled."

--Little Jimmy

hallo oh yea helpful people. i to am stuck in the fiery craters of the sullust volcano.

(N64) the fogging is so bad that the missile turrets shoot me down before i even see the stupid things........THIS IS SKYWALKER ...............ANSWER ME......................

Guest Lt Guilo

Hum, sorry to inform you - if fog's not your gig, you made an unwise choice in game consoles.

But don't feel too bad - they left the @#!$@!%$*& annoying stuff in the PC version, too....since it was a direct port of the N64 version, more or less....

Haalllooooo LT.

that was a very helpful comment.(i wanted to know how much the PC version had been changed).

HOWEVER!!!! I would like you to know that I own a playstation an n64, and a rather nice PIII 500 brand new computer. oh yeah and by the way just in case anyone thinks otherwise THE DREAMCAST IS NAFF!!!!!!!

Also I have a question to the world. does anyone know a cheat to play on hoth without getting the medals?

"THE WORLD IS JUST A BIG BLOB"

(if you can write a load of rubbish why can't I)

Guest Lt Guilo

Well, I'm not much up on the whole rubbish-writing thing, meself....it's a pain-in-the-bum to sift through, after awhile. wink.gif

Anyhow, what does "NAFF" mean? Sorry, I'm a Yank, and therefore not too educated on the topic of British colloquialisms.... redface.gif

Guest Imladil

Naff? Boing! Haw-haw-haw--!

This has been a random guerilla attack by the People's Rubbish-Writing Army. Thank you for playing. wink.gif

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Samurai

"If dolphins had thumbs, would we still be in control of the planet?"

--Little Jimmy

Archived