Home

GB Clans

Anyone started any Clans yet? I've decided to come out from Retirement (been in it since Starcraft) and join a clan, I hate trying to find people on the Zone or Gamespy to play it, and usually they are either too good or real bad, i need a group of people i can trust when i play.

Can anyone Help out Old Qui Gon Jinn?? :D

DC, we are the best out there.(If you disagree, look up _Jeru_DC_, _Spirit_DC_, or VeGa_DC_, or any DC really. We will likely win and if not, we will put up a strong fight.)

Some JK's, AU's, and LSF's are good, but not all. We are all good.

Here are all our players so far.

_Spirit_DC_

_Jeru_DC_

_VeGa_DC

_Vanity_DC_

_Exorcist_DC_

_Gorille_DC_

_Glamdring_DC

_Ulmo_DC

_undertow_DC_

_Kuraori_DC_

_Chronos_DC_

_Kyp_DC_

That's in no real order of skill, we all play expert games. Also, we are looking for more if your really good, look for me(Spirit), Jeru or VeGa and we will have a tryout game with you.

Other good clan people are AU_Armageddon, a few LSF's, and JK_Knightlyjedi.

Good non clan members are sweetsasymalasy, WD_Arcticblade, and a few others.

Guest Toothless-OMO

Well, I have been with OMO (Old Men Online) for years now. OMO is not a Clan, but a Club instead. Great group of mature men and women who play for fun (albeit we play to win as well! :) )

Let me quote the web site about OMO.

What OMO is about:

We are a group of mature players that play for the enjoyment of the game. We make decisions by consensus and don't have a leader or ranks. Our purpose is to have fun, make friends and help make the online gaming community a fun place to be. To this end, we will provide a measure of civility to the online gaming community and promote good sportsmanship. We will not flame, cheat or use a mod without disclosing that we're using one. If you beat us in a ladder game, we will report.

I am not sure if any OMO's will be out playing GB other them me but no matter. We are mainly in Homeworld, Ground Control, MechWarrior 4, and recently a few have been playing Conquest Frontier Wars.

If you would like to check OMO out go to. . . .

http://www.oldmenonline.com

Toothless-OMO

Archived