Home

MESSEGES EPISODE TWO

Guest Redwing

Guest Redwing

I cannot reveal my plans over this comm, I believe it is tapped. warning Charlie Source, Death is coming for you... wink.gif

(Fine, Rogue Nine...)You might, perhaps, try and get Centerpiont operational again.

Just go to Corellia, and wait, for the time being. Feel free to do anything you feel might damage Nine.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Redwing

Ummmm....(been too long since I read the book trilogy on it)....I'll try to find a definition online.

------------------

Guest Redwing

Here it is...

Centerpoint Station

a spaceport located in the exact center of mass (barycenter) between Talus and Tralus in the Corellian System. It is constructed of a 100 kilometer sphere in the middle of two, 150-kilometer rods. The entire station appears to predate antigrav units, since it spins on its longest axis to provide gravity. This resulted in a constant "day" which lasted about 12 hours. The "year" on the station equalled the 392-day orbit of Talus and Tralus. Gravity on the station is virtually non-existent at the very center of Hollowtown, and gets stronger near the outer hull. When the New Republic managed to penetrate the interdiction field surrounding Corellia, following Thrackan Sal-Solo's rise to power, they found that the center of the field was located on the station. The central sphere contains a series of inner sections, called shells, that surround the huge open area known as Hollowtown. In the center of Hollowtown is the Glowpoint. Lando Calrissian later discovers that the station was built as a kind of hyperspatial tractor beam, capable if drawing an entire planet through hyperspace to the station's location. It was powered by drawing on the gravitic forces of Talus and Tralus. Many scientists and historians have concluded that Centerpoint Station predates even the Corellian System of planets, as it was the primary tool used to place the planets in their current orbits from far-flung locations. Lando later discovers that the station, by reorienting itself, can be directed to pulse its energy at the core of a star, causing it to explode. Thus, Centerpoint Station was revealed as the weapon used in the Starbuster plot. The Station supported a "native" population of 540,000 beings, most of them having migrated from Talus and/or Tralus.

After the Yuuzhan Vong invaded the galaxy, the New Republic Defense Force began making plans to reactivate Centerpoint Station, hoping to harness its energy as a weapon and use it to defeat the aliens. However, the station’s operational controls had attuned themselves to the life-energy of Anakin Solo, who had helped shut down the weapon during the Corellian Crisis years before. Anakain agreed to try to reactivate the station, but refused to fire it after arguing with his brother, Jacen. Thrackan Sal-Solo, who had been part of the team trying to reactivate the station, took the shot himself. The blast was nearly perfect, taking out a large portion of the Yuuzhan Vong fleet at Fondor. However, the blast also destroyed three-quarters of the Hapan fleet at Fondor, and skimmed both Fondor and one of its moons. Afterward, when Anakin traveled to Duro, the station rendered itself inoperable again. (AC, AS, SC, CTD, JE, BP)

------------------

Guest Rogue9

This was Dirceted to you not me

Originally posted by Rogue9:

*Also Worries that they might get CenterPoint Operational Again, <FONT SIZE=1>Hint,Hint</FONT> eek.gif

its capable of destroying anything except maybe the R.P.

Guest Redwing

Unfortunately, the station is inoperable in the absence of Anakin Solo, unless somehow the bypass access codes are discovered. I don't know why you're worried.

------------------

Guest Redwing

Originally posted by Rogue9:

***OUT OF STORY***

NEXT RPG I GET TO BE A GOOD GUY AND SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO PLAY THE TYRANT

I have plenty of other already made characters that can be tyrants, but Trael isn't going to change.

(I came up with him a while before I came here)

------------------

Guest Rogue9

***OUT OF STORY***

Thats fine with me Trael, I'm just running out of Diabolical things to do that sound plauseable.

Guest Redwing

Originally posted by rebel alliance:

I see but how can nine get it actice again? won't he need anakin (darth vader)?

Anakin Solo (Han & Leia's son), NOT Anakin Skywalker.

------------------

Guest Rogue9

with the New Republic's Temporary Steward ship of the Correlian System, Rogue9 makes the Decision to send only half his fleet commanded by an Eclipse Command Ship and its more than Capable admiral...

Guest rebel alliance

uh oh that's not good. maybe ai should like blow it up? I am already there and setup it can be done quickly

Guest Rogue9

***OUT OF STORY***

<FONT SIZE=5>Don't blow it up</FONT>, I was giving you a way to wipe out part of my fleet, I will verlook the fact that Anikan does not whish to operate the station. eek.gif

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited March 13, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

It does not matter...the best he can do with the station is trap himself there...

------------------

Guest Redwing

We'll trap you there and THEN blow it up.

------------------

Guest rebel alliance

hmmmmm blow him up now or later with the station?or should I reveal my surprises and take him out with them now.....decisions, decisions.....

Guest Redwing

Try to keep him busy...I have just received a transmission from my reinforcements. I am going to meet them.

------------------

Guest rebel alliance

ok then surprises it is. while you were gone I captured a corellian weapons factory and am currently making many super lasers and ships. I have sationed many super lazers and ion cannons on asteroids that your fleet is now surrounded by. my fleet is at the large weapon factory getting upgraded to the kindo of modifications treal's ships are at (quantum armour etc.). my ion cannons are disabling all your ships that do not have wuantum armour and my troops are now taking suplies from the captured ships. the super lasers have begun attacking all wuantum aromour ships and your flagship is begining to loses power to its sheilds under the heavy fire. a large sheild is now located around my weapons factory and is now heaviyl protected by more lasers now all that is needed is treals ships to lay the final blow. because your forces are cut in half they are weaker than they were as a hole when you took over th other planets. you have under estimated us.

Guest Redwing

Wait a sec, you could not have acquired my technology, much of it isn't available in this galaxy.

I have met my reinforcements, and will post details soon.

------------------

Guest Redwing

Here are the details...

Details of my (Trael Cean'R's) current fleet of non-disabled ships:

(MOD= heavily modified)

1 personally designed flagship

2 Tarian Hangar ship

2 Research facility ship

1 MOD Interdictor

1 MOD Nebulon B Frigate

1 MOD YT-2000 transport (personal use)

1 MOD Imperial-class Landing Craft

15 MOD X-Wing

20 MOD A-Wing

10 MOD Y-Wing

15 MOD B-Wing

20 MOD V-Wing

6 MOD TIE Advanced

3 MOD TIE Interceptor

15 MOD TIE Defender

10 MOD Assault Gunboat

10 MOD Missle Boat

5 MOD Authority-IRD fighter

3 MOD Cloakshape fighter

2 MOD Firespray attack craft

5 MOD Preybird/Razor fighter (combo designs)

4 MOD Skipray Blastboats

50 personaly designed starfighters

All superiority fighters are heavily modified, using quantum-reinforced armor, plasma shields, advanced lasers, Grenan-made specialized fuel, and myriad other modifications using technology from several galaxies.

My personally designed ships have specialized technology too extensive to list here. Some are not even named yet.

--------------------------

Re-inforcements entail:

5 MOD Authority-IRD fighter

20 MOD A-Wing

15 MOD B-Wing

20 MOD X-Wing

10 MOD Y-Wing

20 MOD V-Wing

20 MOD TIE Defender

15 MOD Assault Gunboat

15 MOD Missle Boat

4 MOD Landing Craft (I-Class)

2 MOD Assault Frigates

2 MOD Bulk Cruiser

1 MOD Nebulon model Modified Frigate

5 Sarkoaan Transport

5 Cralusian Gunship

100 PD starfighters (including my latest design, the Red-wing XRA-7 Special Assault Starfighter)

These ships are newly made and carry all the latest starship technology.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited March 13, 2001).]

Guest Rogue9

<U>My Attacking Fleet At Corellia Incudes:</U>

1 Eclipse Command Ship

2 Executer Class Star Destroyers

36 ImpStar Dueces

25 Wings of TIE Defenders

6 Resonance Torpedeo Armed Victory II Class Star Destroyers

Guest Rogue9

OUT OF STORY

As a side note since R.A. doesn;t read the books...Resonance Torpedeos are the Weapon of the SunCrusher an Imperial Ship (Currently in My Possesion) With the Abilty to make a Star Go NOVA. biggrin.gif

Guest Redwing

With my newly expanded and upgraded fleet, I am a match for you. And at last, I also have a plan to beat you.

------------------

Archived