Home

Monkey Island Beginner

Hel-ter

only just started, wher have you been all this time. well i might as well welcome you to the lovely world of monkey island, hold on to your wallet.

by the way, the third mi might not make any sense at first as it follows on from mi2 which doesn't make any sense at the end without the third, but buy it anyway, its a laugh once you know what's going on.

First of all, I am glad that you have decided to play this great game...

I bougth the Bounty Pack some years ago, and I love it!

And now I have EMI:D

If you want the two first games, then I will recommend you to BUY it, cuz the most of the people here don't like illigal copies of any Monkey Island game.

If you choose to buy the first two - then CMI will be much more enjoyable, cuz then you know the story!

I hope you take my advice and buy it, and love Monkey Island as much as we do.

Ya man go for CMI. I'm one of the people who played CMI, then EMI. It makes sense without the first 2 parts. However, after my 2 year quest for searching for the first 2 parts on the net, I was finally able to find them and play them. And then I played mI3 and mI4 again, and it made complete sense (more like complete confusion [big whoop gives me the creeps!] What the heck happened at the end of MI2????????)

[Rest removed]

Archived