Home

Are all you guys (girlz?) Starwars freaks ?

Guest Whizzy

What were you doing in the 70's (uh, was it the 80's) when the movies were out ?

Did you go to the cinema at the very first display and you bougth the you-know merchandise ?

Like, storm trooper dolls, posters, books ?

Do you play the game just because you are a starwars fan ?

Guest Rogue15

I've got tons of star wars stuff all over my room, one of our friends, a trekker came in my room and said he couldn't compare to me. lol

I've got almost every sw game, i have every sw movie (not the classics tho and not the tpm dvd-DANG) I've got a ton of tpm figures, etc, etc, etc.

I'm tied up as a Star Wars fan and Turok fan....

The original came out in 1977, the year I was born, so I didn't see it then, but I was at the cinema for the other 2 films.

In 1983 I had heaps of toys, I met Darth Vader, he almost broke my hand (no really he did :D )and I got my first lightsaber and a Stormtrooper outfit, I have one remaining toy left and that is a speeder bike in pristeen condition and the trigger to explode it still works.

I got my first computer god knows when, but it was an Acorn Electron and the game I remember most is Star Wars :D

I play this game because for years this is the type of Star Wars game I've been screaming for, I never much took to the likes of Jedi Knight and the others.

I love Star Wars but I aint no Freak and neither is anyone here :p

I was 3 when my brother(who was 17 )took me to see star wars been hooked every since had alot o toys never the falcon i always wanted... but now mostly just the movies I had one movie poster but the kids destroyed it :mad: .................So i have been hooked since i was 3:smirk2: :duel:

Guest Tie Guy

Well, i would consider myself a Star Wars freak. Actually though, i never saw the complete movies until the Special Edition came out in theatres. No one else in my family likes/liked Star Wars, so i never "grew up" with them. However, since i saw them i have bought all of the games, read over 40 novels, spent countless hours reading technical layouts and fact sheets, and just watched alot of Star Wars.

Guest xwing guy

I am a Star Wars freak. Sometimes I wonder what this world would be like without Star Wars.:eek: We wouldn't even be here on this site.:eek:

Guest xwing guy

I am a Star Wars freak. Sometimes I wonder what this world would be like without Star Wars.:eek: We wouldn't even be here on this site.:eek:

Guest Cloaked Figure

i love tie fighter, it's where i got my name. my favorite movie is return of the jedi cause of the emperor and the red guards.

Guest Cloaked Figure

i love tie fighter, it's where i got my name. my favorite movie is return of the jedi cause of the emperor and the red guards.

Archived