Home

What was your favourite Star Wars game?

Guest murta

Guest Sherack Nhar

Bah, the first level was pretty cool, but nothing more. I also enjoyed the swoop bike race and the last level - going inside the skyhook was really awesome. Other than that, I found the game mediocre. It looked like they were trying to do too much, and ended up with not enough.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darth Vader

What are you guys talking about? Every one knows that Force Commander was the best Star Wars game ever! No j/k. I did like FC but it was no way the best SW game. Of the ones I've played I would have to say Jedi Knight with modifications.

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, Jk is probably up there on almost everyone's lists. However, it's a little short, even with mods, and it just didn't have the quality of XWA.

Guest Wedge

XWA is my favorite Game (I almost threw my computer out the window on the Tiderium mission in the end I just used my skip.) Tie Fighter :tie: would be a very close second.

Guest Khabarakh

X-Wing Alliance has got to be my favorite SW game. Though Rogue Squadron 3D comes in a CLOSE 2nd!!:D :D

Guest Khabarakh

It took me forever to get past the tyderiam(spelt wrong oh well!!)

level, after that it was easy.. I think they could have a lot better job on the Battle of Endor though, going into the Death Star just wasnt quite as good as i expected!! :mad:

Guest Starnick10287

X-wing Alliance is my favarite, but i have other favs too like,all of the star wars games except rebel assault 1&2 and and i somewhat dislike force commander.

Guest Boba Rhett

Jedi Knight was and still is my favorite. And I realy liked SotE but it seems to always get a bad rap. :o

Guest TFNGuy

Funny how few have mentioned non PC games. So let's change it up a little.

Racer (console) and Star Wars Arcade (the recent Sega release) are my favs. There's something about Racer that keeps me coming back for more. Jedi Knight, although I haven't played it as much these days, is up there as well.

Guest Starnick10287

Well as i said in my last post, almost all Star Wars games are my favs, that includes the console games, too. Anyways what's SOTE?

Rebellion for me..

I play a lot of LAN-RTS (anything BUT Rebellion) games with a friend and he'll probably consider me nuts for saying this..

oh well.

it is addicting and yes, you have to get past the interface.

once you do actually, you start a game simply wondering what's going to happen to your characters, worlds, etc. it's entertaining in it's own way. if only for a while.

X-Wing (the original) is a fave too. I remember it being extremely hard after the fourth mission.

oh, and how could i forget those Super Nintendo games !!

Super Star Wars was one of my all-time faves. (yes I'm that old).

Guest Rogue15
Originally posted by Starnick10287

Anyways what's SOTE?

*collapses and dies* *gets revived*

ok. SOTE=Shadows of the Empire. That game is awesome (on your first few times completing it)

Guest Tie Guy

Leon, i don't know, but maybe you could get a job with them and make one yourself. Otherwise, i have no clue.

Guest Boba Rhett

Gee, I don't know. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that star wars titles are going to get them like 5 times the publicity and sales.........

Archived