Joshi

Your favorite monkey island is  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite monkey island is

• The Secret of Monkey Island
    • Monkey Island 2: LeChucks Revenge
    • The Curse of Monkey Island
    • Escape from monkey Island

okay, so this has probably been done before somewhere, but i'm pretty new so i just have to ask, what's your favorite mi game out of the four. i can predict that most peoples favorite will be comi and leats favorite will be efmi, but, there are some out there that would think differently. let's see.

ok, someone has started a topic about how these games can't be compared because of the quality of graphics and so on (see the topic) and all i want to say is, this poll is about how good the storyline, plot and humour was, not the graphic or sound quality. basicaly, which game made you feel the best at the end of it.

yours apoligetically, Neil Joshi

I honestly can't compare the series ummm, monkey 1 was of course the classic which started it all, monkey 2 was better graphics <choke> where was the swordfighting??!, monkey 3 was dissapointingly short and not much seemed 2 happen, finally I'm still on 4, seems really good with the origional humour, insults, not short, great puzzles. :)

EMI lets u look at the cutscenes again and again! It is in new scurvey inducing 3D! Too bad most of the action in in the cutscenes though. But then it makes the cutscenes fun to play over and over. ;)

ps does anyone know how to extract the cutscenes on to your computer as *.swf or *.mov or something like that?

Archived