Home

How would you rate your computer knowledge?

SithMaster2003

How would you rate your computer knowledge?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your computer knowledge?

• I am a Computer Guru.
    • My computer is a hobby. I know it and I love it. Nothing more, nothing less.
    • As long as i can e-mail, talk to people, and play games, I am happy.
    • Computer? Heck, i just thought it was a TV with typewriter keys and some rodent hooked up to it...

i am all self-taught on HTML, so as far as books or programs or classes go, i really couldnt tell you. you might just try looking around online for some HTML tutorials. that would probably be the easiest and cheapest way to do it. some HTML books are nice to have, so starting with some books can also be a good thing. these are just some helpful things i did to help teach myself. try using them for yourself, or find your own way unless you have.

I'm self taught everything...

Heck with the manuals...I read those in my hour of despiration. (in some cases it shows that what I've been working on for an hour or so could be done in 30 seconds, but oh well)

At the moment I'm teaching myself Visual Basic and other little things like that.

But the biggest project I'm working on now...IS TO FIND OUT HOW TO USE PSP7 TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY!!!

That thing is awesome...there are some tools on there that cut my work in half or even make the work so simple it is done without really thinking about it!!!

But I rate myself just the hobby type...:)

Archived