Home

monkey kombat

Celedhel

So funny i just vcame here for that... Its gotta be the lamest thing ive seen in any of the about all adventure games ive played. Its not even a puzzle its just a lame way to try and add 5 hours of play time to the game while you write down over and over what beats what.. Now the fact is i came here to figure out what the &*(&*(& a foul is and why does it always do it when i play a winning move..

It realy is lame..

I didn't find it too difficult. What I did on PS2 was just press R2 and you get a star diagram showing all the moves you can use and what beats what. All you have to do then is learn the moves in different posistions and find out what the different poses are ( doesn't tell you on the diagram.) I'm not sure if you can do it on the P.C though. Call me wierd but I was acyually enjoying it but when you come up against the ultimate insult it gets REALLY annoying. It seems like I'm going to have to spend something like 10 mins of continuous monkey combating just cos of that regen (which I'm WAY too lazy to do =P)

• 3 weeks later...

i didnt find it 2 hard, i actually found it, dare i say, fun!

after i worked out all the moves, it was easy. but i wood like 2 ask, is it different on every computer, or not? if its always the same ill write it up and explain how 2 use it, if its random, ill explain an easy way 2 work it out.

dont worry, im not a total freak, i fond it annoyin also. and celehdel, i no how u feel, but watch the language! :)

I was really determined to beat the game! Come to think of it, i dont know if even ever thought of using a walkthru!

My friend has just bought EMI for PS2 and she asked me to write her out a walkthru for act 1! She had only had the game for a day!:p:(

Archived