Home

Retro gaming!

duder

Fave old school games. Im talking Spectrum, commodore era.

1.Jet Set Willy

2.Chuckie Egg

3.Ninja (This was revolutionary)

4.Double Dragon.

5.Renegade.

And lots lots more.

Add your games, I want to get nostalgic to cure my boredom!

Operation Wolf :D cool I loved that

duder I had all those game too - on my Spectrum 48k :)

I used to like Dizzy and Rockstar ate my Hamster too

Leon - Barbarian, is that the game where you fought with swords and you chopped peoples heads off to win?

I had a speccy 48k too.

Dizzy was cool, as was op. wolf (& Thunderbolt).

Yup Barbarian was the 1 v 1 sword game. Hold opposite direction and fire to chop their head off! (im officially very sad for remembering that!):(

MSX is an old Z80-based family of home computers which appeared in autumn 1983 as an attempt to establish a single standard in home computing similar to VHS in video. They were popular in Asian (Korea, Japan) and South American (Brazil, Chile) countries as well as in Europe (Netherlands, France, Spain) and former Soviet Union, but they are virtually unknown in USA. Although MSX standard quietly died to year 1988, the world got to see MSX2, MSX2+ and TurboR extensions of it

Created by ASCII in co-operation with Micro$oft it's name is from the language BASIC which was officialy Microsoft BASIC, but changed for this unit and called MicroSoft eXtendend BASIC hence the really catchy name ;)

I don't think they were sold in the UK my first BASIC machine was an Acorn Electron, probably a couple of years later than '83

Im only 17 now, so I dont remember much really old games

the older games I remembered I played a lot were ikari warrior (atari), operation wolf too, and some games I cant remember their names

there was a great karate game

Also a tarzan game that you had to hang from the trees or something like that

there was a game were you looked from above, and saw some kind of laberynts, and you walked around it with your charachter, there were several to choose, I think they used swords

I think that is my older gaming memory, Its pretty vague

Archived