Home

Awesome Idea for an X-pack

Heavyarms

what if they made a seperate starfighter scale so you could have very nice looking battles of capital ships. What if they resized the planes so that they were about the size of troops, and then we could have capital ships like Mon cal cruisers and Star destroyers! You could make fighters and bombers and the bombers would shoot proton Torpedoes? I think it is a good idea, how about you?

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

I don't like it.

[sacarsm]

Stop everything right now! Compa Mighty does not agree!

It's the end of the world.

[/sacarsm]

Maybe you could at least go into more depth why not. ;)

Originally posted by WC_heavyarms

what if they made a seperate starfighter scale so you could have very nice looking battles of capital ships. What if they resized the planes so that they were about the size of troops, and then we could have capital ships like Mon cal cruisers and Star destroyers! You could make fighters and bombers and the bombers would shoot proton Torpedoes? I think it is a good idea, how about you?

Not a bad idea but a big too much for the AOK engine and it sounds more like a different game. Like Chess but X-wing Alliance style.

not nukes, but powerful turbolasers that would blow up a fighter in one hit.

There would be a system for pilots:

You make a fighter, it is just a recruit pilot. The more it kills, the longer is survives, the greater its rank and ability to take on higher level pilots.eventually, they will be good enough to dodge capital ship weapons. You could build fighters in your capital ships, like a, b, x ,y wings, imps TIEs, etc.

that would be cool.

what if they had 5 times the power of a normal bomb or ten time something that would be a little more realastic but still would not be able to go round and destory everyhting.

if they were to be bulit i wonder how many anti air missles it would take to destory one.

they could turn out to be a very unstopable force.

how much would they cost in carbon,food and ore.

Archived