Home

to mods n that kinda ppl

i dunno if im the only 1 annoyed by this, but i hope not:

many mods r editing ppls post. im not saying thats wrong, there is some stuff unnapropried, but please, just dont go deleating it! use *s or rephrase it, wotever! but when u delete it, the reder has no idea of wot is going on.

Let me give u an example:

In the topic Robin whatsis name, by gb122, u find this:

By Robin Jonhson

Please

fine i'll leave!!

and you'll never see my ugly buttlike acne pizza face here ever again!!

now where did i put my liquid soap??

Last edited by NiKo on 01-13-2002 at 12:35 PM

And then Feral replies

by Feral

*ahem*

We hang around here. I'd be careful what I say if i were you.

:confused: :confused: :confused: see wot ii mean?

i ve no idea of wot robin said, or y feral said wot he said

and there r other examples. when some forummers were arguing w faith (aimee back then), their were accusing her of saying stuff i never read her saying. natty (i think it was her) told me wot topic she was referring to, and when i got there, a lot of her posts were editted, so i couldnt have an opinion about aimee.

i hope u guys understand wot im talking about :)

ps-my "im back" topic disappeard, if any1 knows its whereabouts, please report to 555-WTF-ITSGONE. Thank you for your time.

i still think deleting some1s post kinda defeates the purpose of reading a topic. Unless of course the its been already defeated by the very topic, like Orbs topic, and some troublemakers at the end of their appearance, when they start to get pathetic. But for me it has to b absolutelly necessary. I think Orbs' is the perfect example of a topic that wont b necessary when discussing the banning (because there would b no discussion w a topic like that anywas :D), but in aimee's case, (and now in robin's) i was completely lost, and so were others.

a swear, for instance, is not something that should b on a forum. for that, there r stars. see: ****. just so we know. i think this is the key sentence (at least to me): JUST SO WE KNOW.

btw, i think weve discussed the topic deletion thing, but if we ddnt, heres my opinion. i think there should be a temporary (1week?) poll to decide wheter a toopic is should b deleted, unless its obvious.

Maybe my ideal forum is too democratic (or even too anarchist) to match reality. i dunno, honestly dont know. u tell me, im just laying out my opinion, point by point.

ps-my "im back" topic disappeard, if any1 knows its whereabouts, please report to 555-WTF-ITSGONE. Thank you for your time.

I must admit, im new to the forums (kinda) and Niko moved two of my forums to the Media discusions forum! I, being kinda new thought he'd deleted them, and wrote a private message. But he was only doin his job, and movin them to the right place. He even kindly offered not to bother next time, but now I realise, I will be more carefull where I put forums and replies next time. After all they are only doin their job! And a dam good one at that!!!

Archived