Home

Victims of September 11 Here's a tribute

Guest WC_heavyarms

Guest WC_heavyarms

I wish to express my sorrow for those that have died, including delphi's clone. They never did anything wrong, but they all met a tragic end, a very disgusting and tragic end. I had something similar happen to a friend. Remember when that pizzeria was blown up in Israel about 3 months back? A friend of mine from Israel had lost a friend in it. I never got to say I'm sorry, I didn't feel very good about it after that... God Bless America, We will never forget those victims.

Guest WC_heavyarms

Pardon my speech, but Damn, if they did, I'd march over there and bring back Bin Laden myself. And Bin Laden, you ever get this somehow, I want you and me, Mano a Mano.

Guest xwing guy
let us hope that none of these countless people died in vain!

I hope so too, you don't see the media showing the Towers fall anymore, instead there showing supposeably "injured" Afgans and terrorists.

:mad:

i dont care what bin ladin is all i care for is the people that have died in the attacks and my condolences to them and their families.

And i wish them a happy life with hopefully no more such tragedies. And i give my blessings to the american govt that is trying to stop this horrible subspecies of homosapiens- the terrorists.

May God Bless America

May God bless us all.

The Star Spangled Banner.....................

Hip Hip Hurrah

Guest WC_heavyarms

You are very correct. I happen to be Jewish. I know of what is happening.read the first post. It saddens me that such scum can come out of a religion. That doesn't mean all are bad!!!!

Guest xwing guy
Hey, uh, I've got nothing against Osama bin Laden, but what is the evidence against him?

Your obviously not American, if you were you would understand. If Bin Laden killed thousands of your people you would understand and you would be angry.

Guest Kioet Csuhen

the first thing i thought of when it happened was 'hmmm...sounds like command & conquer' and i first heard about it in a forum and was like. 'ok, whatever.' and then i was like BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!

Archived