Home

Saw the trailer in the comfort of my own home!

Guest IonFizzle

Guest IonFizzle

:D yep. 3 days after monsters inc came out i was wondering if I should pay the $7 to see the trailer. I waited it out, and last night on Fox5 Network they played the trailer. It was neato.

Here is a comment i have.

Uh HUH!

Yeeah!

Go Ani!

Go Padme!

GIT DOWN!

GIT DOWN!

Guest Boba Rhett

Yoink. This goes here. :)

I downloaded the huge qtp trailer "12.1mb". If you can find it i suggest you get it. It's really clear. :)

I downloaded the big version from reelbuff.com, I've set my mediaplayer on repeat and pressed alt-enter ...

And last night I was just like Leon watching RTL boulevard where they broadcasted the trailer ... (Albert Verlinde: "Die Star Wars fans zijn wierd")

This morning I watched again ... I went to shool with a breathing Darth Vader in my head ...

I haven't seen it on the big screen yet (but then again ... I don't visit the cinema that much)

Guest dlayers

Was I the only one that was disappointed?

I mean, there were like 10 minutes of advertisements/trailers before Monsters Inc...and the Star Wars trailer was about 30 seconds.

I was expecting something more along the lines of the Episode 1 trailer that ran on, I think it was a Bugs Life.

(I was in a computer animation class at the time and we got a special screening of a Bugs Life 1 day before it was released...they also played the Episode 1 trailer on it for us to see as well.)

Guest dlayers

Let me clarify real quickly...what I saw was cool, but there was like 5 seconds of black in the beginning...then a 3 second scene, then a second of black, then a 3 second scene...repeat :)

Out of the 30 second trailer, there was like 15 seconds of stuff to see ;)

I guess I just wanted more!!!!

Originally posted by dlayers

I mean, there were like 10 minutes of advertisements/trailers before Monsters Inc...and the Star Wars trailer was about 30 seconds.

Patience, my friend ... note November 16th in your agenda ... Then the long Teaser Trailer will release (and if you have the ep1 DVD you can download the ep2 internet preview next friday)

Archived