Home

Are you a star wars junkie???

Abeex

*Raises hand*

diffinatly

1.) Pretended i was vader and tried to choke my father

2.) Used broomsticks, paint brushes, cardboard, paper, legos, knex, etc. as a lightsaber

3.) Designed a lightsaber w/ legos without a building guide

4.) Icons, sounds, and wallpaper related to Star Wars

5.) Own all of the soundtracks

6.) Have most of the Star Wars games (need SotE, FC, and the expansion pack for X-wing vs. Tie)

7.) Day dream in class, picturing myself in an X-Wing taking on a Star Destroyer, then a Death Star, then a SSD, then Courasant, then 9 Star Destroyers, then 5 Death Stars, then...never mind)

8.) Yell at kids who say Skywalker wrong

9.) Draws pictures 24-7 in detail

10.) know ships spects

11.) Own most Star Wars legos

12.) Tell my teachers "You don't need to see my homework"

13.) Read Star Wars books 24-7

14.) watch all of the Star Wars movies everyday, unless homework prevents me. then i go into withdrawls

15.) I dream to build a blaster rifle myself

16.) write stories all about future ( have 'bout 25 of 'em on my comp...well i did until a virus got to them and destroyed them)

17.) I have more than 75 action figures i collected when i was younger

18.) I accually made a Yoda sock puppet but i don't think my troop liked it as much as they did beating me up

the list goes on

Originally posted by JediMasterEd

*Raises hand*

diffinatly

1.) Pretended i was vader and tried to choke my father

2.) Used broomsticks, paint brushes, cardboard, paper, legos, knex, etc. as a lightsaber

3.) Designed a lightsaber w/ legos without a building guide

4.) Icons, sounds, and wallpaper related to Star Wars

5.) Own all of the soundtracks

6.) Have most of the Star Wars games (need SotE, FC, and the expansion pack for X-wing vs. Tie)

7.) Day dream in class, picturing myself in an X-Wing taking on a Star Destroyer, then a Death Star, then a SSD, then Courasant, then 9 Star Destroyers, then 5 Death Stars, then...never mind)

8.) Yell at kids who say Skywalker wrong

9.) Draws pictures 24-7 in detail

10.) know ships spects

11.) Own most Star Wars legos

12.) Tell my teachers "You don't need to see my homework"

13.) Read Star Wars books 24-7

14.) watch all of the Star Wars movies everyday, unless homework prevents me. then i go into withdrawls

15.) I dream to build a blaster rifle myself

16.) write stories all about future ( have 'bout 25 of 'em on my comp...well i did until a virus got to them and destroyed them)

17.) I have more than 75 action figures i collected when i was younger

18.) I accually made a Yoda sock puppet but i don't think my troop liked it as much as they did beating me up

the list goes on

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: Hoo hoo....man I fell out of my chair.......hehe

Archived