Home

MI movie!

phesantblink182

Freddy, if you think about it though, the close-ups of faces in the first game were very non-cartoonish (Aha! My word of the day "non-cartoonish"!?!). The cartoon element only really took over in CMI.

I envision it as a live action film with lots of CG characters, something similar to 'The Mask'! As many of you mentioned, Jim Carey would have to play Stan (picture him as The Mask but without the green face). Matthew Perry (Chandler from Friends for the three people in the world who don't know!) would have been an ideal Guybrush but he's possibly too old now.

CG characters would be LeChuck (with Denny's voice of course!) & his undead army, the troll, seagull, rat, monkeys, navigators head, hmmm what about the Cannibals.... there's something about the comedy value of having a real person with a huge lemon on their head rather than a CG one.

....Just some thoughts anyway.....

Originally posted by Fender

It is true..... Antidisastablishmentarianism is indeed a real word.

maybe, but if you break it down, it's gramatically incorrect.

here it is broken down.

Anti--dis--astablishmentarianism

you see, anti is a negative, and dis is another negative. double negatives are gramatcally incorrect and they both cancell each other out leaving

astablishmentarianism

and if anyone can find the meaning of that, please let me know because i'm too lazy to look it up myself.

Archived