Home

For those GC fans out there: Which will be the best new character for SSBM?

Guest Thrawn

Who will be the best?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the best?

• Mario/Luigi
    • Link
    • Samus
    • Captain Falcon
    • Kirby
    • Pikachu
    • NEW: Bowser
    • NEW: Peach
    • NEW: Sheik (Zelda)
    • NEW: Ice Climbers

Here is a link to one of the BEST SSBM preview movies: Best SSBM Preview Movie! It takes a while to load, but it's worth it!!!

I think that Sheik will be totally sweet! I can't wait to try her! I love her spines/darts and that is one sweet whip! :D

Sheik all the way!

actually I think Link totally dominated the first one...the only reason I stoped playing that game is because the joystick made blisters on my thumb...it hurt soooo bad to play for a long time...

For some reason PS2 has never done that too me yet...even though I'm playing games very vigourously...well must go

Originally posted by darthfergie

None of the above...I say one of the hidden characters:p :D

I can't wait to see the secret characters either. :D

He's is going to be VERY strong. But don't worry. He's EXTREMELY slow! The new "reflect" moves, and the new "dodge" moves should more than compensate for his strength. :D

BTW Check out my GC smiley below!

Guest Kioet Csuhen

if i get a cube and ssbm i'll always be bowser. unless fox is in, i'll switch between the 2. My sister thinks I cheat when I used fox in ssb64.

Originally posted by Kioet Csuhen

if i get a cube and ssbm i'll always be bowser. unless fox is in, i'll switch between the 2. My sister thinks I cheat when I used fox in ssb64.

Yes, Fox is in! ALL of the original ones are in! I just could only put 10 choices, so I tried to put in the most popular ones. :D There are still Fox, Ness, Yoshi, and Jigglypuff.

HERE is a really cool fact. Alright, in SSB64 there were 12 characters. In SSBM there WILL BE OVER 20! That mean AT LEAST 9 new characters! Let's see. . . Bowser, Peach, Sheik, Ice Climbers. . . That means that there are still 5 OTHER new ones we don't know about!!! :D

I heard a Gannondorf rumor, but I don't know if it's true. :) If anyone knows some other characters, please tell us! :D

Guest Master Yoda

The new charactars that I want to play as in order.

1. Shiek

2. Gannondorf

3. Bowser

4. Peach

I want to play as all the new charactars except The Ice Climbers. Though Im best at Pikachu(none of my family can beat me when im playing as pikachu) and Link.

Archived