Home

How to create your very own Star Wars name

Guest Lord Tirion

Stegi Stzwy , lol, last name sounds german, almost as "Zwei",

Ill change it to Stegi² , thats better.

Thx for a cool name , i kinda like it :)

Olsmo Lahun

Creeeeeeeeeepyyyyyy.... :eek:

hehe

Who needs new names, I've already got two first names in the real life :p!

Norwegian name: Øyvind (first letter sounds like the 'i' in 'third'.)

English: Oeyvind (I choose to pronounce it without the 'o'. It's pronounced something like [english letters] a-venn. Assuming the 'e' is pronounced like the 'e' in 'sheep'. I refrain from comparing myself any further to a sheep, though :D).

Also:

Oyvind, whenever I forget people aren't using the Nordic alphabet and accidentaly let out the 'e'. Happens less and less, though :p.

Hey, it's a common name where I'm from (another name is 'Kristian' which is pronounced 'Christian'. Man, it would suck to be named that and move to the States :D. I would just say my name was Chris whenever possible).

My SW name?

Olsmo Lahun

Creeeeeeeeeepyyyyyy.... :eek:

hehe

Who needs new names, I've already got two first names in the real life :p!

Norwegian name: Øyvind (first letter sounds like the 'i' in 'third'.)

English: Oeyvind (I choose to pronounce it without the 'o'. It's pronounced something like [english letters] a-venn. Assuming the 'e' is pronounced like the 'e' in 'sheep'. I refrain from comparing myself any further to a sheep, though :D).

Also:

Oyvind, whenever I forget people aren't using the Nordic alphabet and accidentaly let out the 'e'. Happens less and less, though :p.

Hey, it's a common name where I'm from (another name is 'Kristian' which is pronounced 'Christian'. Man, it would suck to be named that and move to the States :D. I would just say my name was Chris whenever possible).

My SW name?

Waloe Sesha

Maaaaaaan, that sounds like a girl's name :D!

Archived